TARMOND HSO SERIES have been developed for use in a wide variety of industrial hydraulics applications such as machine tools, presses, pneumatic systems, circulation and control systems. It can be used in many types of equipment which transmit power through a hydraulic medium. The anti-wear characteristics ensure extended pump life in all hydraulic systems.
- Good thermal stability
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Load-carrying and wear resistant performance
- Low pour points ensure fluidity at low temperatures
- Good demulsifying property
- Excellent anti-foaming and release of entrained air
DIN 51524 Part 2 HLP; ISO 11158 HM; Cincinnati P-68/P-69/P-70; DENISON HF-0 bench tests