It is designed for petrol and diesel engines, incl. turbo charger and fuel injection. The new formulation continues to meet the recommendation of all major automotive builders (OEM) throughout Europe, America, Japan and Asia norms with fuel economy, low ash and long-life performance. With the 5W-30 C3 you get the best in all-year protection.
- • Low-SAPS, formulated with low sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulphur.
- • Excellent high-temperature/high shear performance
- • Excellent overall lubrication at extreme cold conditions
- • Outstanding fuel economy based on comparison versus those grades most commonly used mineral oils
- • Quick cold weather starting
- • Prevention of carbon and lacquer deposits on vital moving parts caused by very high engine temperature
- • Neutralization of the acids
- • Exceptional oil film stability through anti-wear protection in all loads
- • Outstanding thermal stability and oil oxidation resistance to maintain a high standard of piston cleanliness
- • Compatible with catalysts
API SN/CF; ACEA C2/C3, A3/B3/B4; VOLKSWAGEN 504/507; MERCEDES-BENZ 229.51/229.31; BMW LL-04